The Elgin Area Chamber's 2018 Annual Meeting and High Five Awards Reception takes place on Wednesday, January 30 at Gifford's Kitchen & Social, 2300 Bushwood Drive, from 4 to 6:00 p.m.
Join us as we have again combined the glitz and pageantry of our High Five Awards with our 111th Annual Meeting into one high flying and fun reception.
The event begins at 4 p.m. with networking until 5 p.m. followed by our program. This brief program features the formal installation of our board members: Nancy Abuali, Radius International, Ian Lamp, Lamp Construction, and Michael Wong, SmithAmundson.
That will be followed by a presentation of our Elgin Area Chamber and Elgin Development Group?s success stories for 2018 and concludes with the recognition of our High Five Award winning members and organizations who helped contribute to our success in 2018. The following awards will be presented:
- Ambassador Award: Dr. Lee Plasmier
- Small Business Award: Herb's Bakery
- Large Business Award: Motorola
- Showcase Business Award: Newhaven Display
- EDG Workforce Award: School District U-46 Welding Lab at Elgin High School
- EDG Business Development Award: iHerb
- Leadership Award: Mike Warren, ROI
- Nonprofit Award: YWCA
- Emerging Leader Award: Steve Kroiss, 79 Ratio
- Partnership Award: WRMN Radio
Tickets for the event are $35 each and includes hors d'oeurves and complimentary drink ticket. Reserve your tickets in advance on our website at ElginChamber.com.
Thank you to our event sponsors Brittain's Car Wash, Rauschenberger Financial Advisors and Gifford's Kitchen & Social.
We hope you will make a resolution to join us on January 30 and give us a High Five for a great new year with the Elgin Area Chamber!