Facebook LIVE! How to Livestream to Engage with Your Customers & Increase Business
Open to all businesses, this is a session brought to you by the Elgin Area Chamber an the Small Business Development Center at Harper College.
Email Marketing Strategist Vanessa Cabrera will be teaching the class on behalf of the Small Business Development Center. She is an Online Marketing Consultant for Service Based Entrepreneurs.
Facebook, the #1 social media platform on the planet, has now made it even easier and more fun to authentically connect with your customers. Facebook LIVE is all about interacting with your audience in REAL TIME. It breaks down the barriers and creates a connection that transcends traditional marketing limitations.
Just think: what would you remember more? Reading an interesting article or watching a video that leds you become a part of the action!
In this cannot miss session, Vanessa will introduce you to the world of Facebook LIVE and the different ways your business can benefit from using this exciting new platform.
In this LIVE training you'll learn:
• How to go live on Facebook
• What do do BEFORE you go Live (most people miss this part)
• What do to DURING your livestreams to make them as engaging and as effective as possible
• What do to AFTER your livestreams. Follow up is EVERYTHING! I'll show you how to do it well!
• The different types of broadcasts you can do. We're going to get creative here!
• How to repurpose your livestreams
• The differences/benefits of going live via your Personal Profile vs your Business Page. This is important!
• Plus you'll get LIVE Q&A time with Vanessa. She runs a no question left unanswered type of program, so be sure to come with all your burning FB Live Q's!