This full day seminar presented by Christi Swick of Sandberg Pheonix & Von Gard, correlates with the newest edition of the FMLA, ADA, Military and Other Leave Issues publication and will update attendees on the newest leave issues legislation and regulations:
- Employee leave laws are confusing and working through the web of laws is one of the most difficult responsibilities an employer faces – particularly the FMLA.
- Employers must understand the multitude of leave laws, and more importantly appreciate the subtle interplay between such laws.
- This seminar will work through the maze of administering virtually all types of government mandated (federal and state) leave laws and will help private employers of all shapes and sizes recognize key issues involved.
- Discussion will include valuable insight into how an employer’s voluntary leave policies and benefits impact mandatory leave laws.
- New legislation and significant case law developments make this a full day seminar that should not be missed.