FREE CLINIC - Dental, Vision, Medical
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
Our FREE services include:
- Basic medical screening
- Learn how to reverse your diabetes
- Health promotion and education
- Illness diagnosis and minor treatments
- Eye Exam
- Prescription Glasses
- All Services are FREE of Charge
- No Appointments
- Doors open at 8am until capacity is reached.
- Please ensure you bring any blood pressure or diabetic medication that has been prescribed for you.
- High blood sugar or high blood pressure levels may prevent us from providing you with treatment at the clinic.
- We DO NOT provide cosmetic dentistry, implants, bridges, crowns, braces, contact lenses, transition
- PADS of Elgin, 1730 Berkley St, Elgin, IL
- West Wind Towers, 104 South State St, Elgin, IL
- Vineyard Church, 220 Division St, Elgin, IL
This clinic is NOT for emergency care, such as chest pain, bleeding, premature labor, or trauma. For emergencies, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
We need medical, dental, vision, and general volunteers. Please register on our volunteer website
Register at HealElgin.org
- Physicians, NP, PA's Nurses, EMT
- Optometrists, Ophthalmologists, Opticians
- Dentists, Dental Assistants, Hygienists, Registered Dental Assistants
- Physical/Occupational & Massage Therapists Social Worker, Mental Health & Lifestyle Counselors
- Registration, Food Service, Pastors, Security, Translators, Greeters, Barbers/Hair Stylists