Getting Ahead of the Workers’ Comp. Curve
Often times for Workers’ Compensation a strong offense is the best defense in heading off costly claims.
This webinar will cover a broad spectrum of strategies and action items that employers should be thinking about before a claim occurs, including prompt reporting, worker training, safety meetings, injury documentation, witness statements, spoliation of evidence and OSHA citations.
Continuing Education Offered
- 1.50 HRCI credits for approval
- 1.50 SHRM credits for approval
- 1.50 CLE credits requested prior to event
- 1.50 HR Compliance Certificate Credits
- 1.50 Workers’ Compensation/Safety Compliance Certificate credits