JOB FAIR MARCH 22nd (ELGIN)
Date and Time
Wednesday Mar 22, 2023
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM CDT
1135 Bowes Road
Elgin, IL 60123
JOIN US FOR A JOB FAIR:
We will be hosting a Job Fair at our facility in Elgin on March 22nd, from 1 PM - 4 PM! AID is a not-for-profit agency, and our mission is to empower people with physical, developmental, intellectual, and mental health challenges to enjoy lives of dignity and purpose.
Our Benefits include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
- 28-38 paid days off per year!
What are we currently looking for?
- Direct Support Professional (DSP) (starting pay is $17/hr!)
- Case Manager-QIDP
- Mental Health Case Manager (MHP)
- Crisis Case Manager for Community Support (CST)
- Child & Adolescent Therapist (MA Required)
What are the minimal requirements to join our team?
- To be 16+ of age
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License & Auto insurance
And finally, we also offer a $1000 sign-on bonus for all new employees!
For those who are interested in attending, feel free to visit our website @ www.aidcares.org/careers and fill out an application beforehand for any position that you feel you may be qualified for! Once you do, I will reach out to talk to you about what the next step is! I am more than happy to assist with any questions that you have, and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 1(630)966-4028.