New Laws Update Are You HR Ready for this?
As the New Year gets underway, several new laws are in effect. Be sure you haven’t missed any of them.
Join John Gilbert, attorney at Sandberg Phoenix & Von Gontard, in this interactive, full day workshop that will review the Illinois and Federal updates ALL Illinois employers need to be in compliance.
- Changes to the Illinois Wage Payment and Collection Act
- New mandatory posting and updates to the IDHR Sexual Harassment & Discrimination in the Workplace
- Illinois Emergency Response Leave
- Nursing Mothers Break Time
- Enforcement of Smoking in the Workplace Laws
- Military Leave Updates and Mandatory Posting
- What’s Coming Based on the 2018 Election
- And More!
Continuing Education Offered