Record retention is one of the most critical components to compliance for companies. A record retention schedule/policy helps ensure that records are kept for the required time period, both based on legal and operational guidelines and that records that are no longer necessary are disposed of in a proper and systematic manner. This webinar will assist employers analyze their record retention needs and will address the following:
- Why record management is crucial?
- What is a “record?”
- What needs to be done to be legally compliant regarding the creation, maintenance and deletion of records?
- How do records need to be preserved?
- When can records be destroyed?
- What is a litigation hold and how does it impact the company?
- And more…
A 90 minute webinar with presenter Sara Zorich, an attorney of SmithAmundsen