The Current Status of Employment Law in the Trucking Industry
With new state laws and court rulings expected this year, this Webinar is going to discuss the current status of employment law in the Trucking Industry. This webinar will provide participants with the safeguards and understanding to safely travel through the Illinois state laws to place your company in legal compliance with employment laws. Participants will also get the most recent updates on the numerous state laws, including recreational marijuana laws, state wage and hours laws, and how state laws affects the trucking industry.
Sean Darke with Litchfield Cavo will discuss the following topics:
- Where The Dynamex Class Action Stands And How It Can Effect The State of Illinois.
- How State Wage And Hour Laws Are Interfering With The Trucking Industry.
- Recent Developments, Do I Really Need To Pay For Trucker to Sleep?
- The Fair Labor Standards Act and Its Interplay with the Motor Carrier Act
- And More!
Continuing Education Offered
- 1.50 HRCI credits for approval
- 1.50 SHRM credits for approval
- 1.50 CLE credits per attendee request prior to event
- 1.50 HR & Management/ Supervision Compliance