Join attorneys from Keefe, Campbell, Biery & Associates for this comprehensive seminar on Workers’ Compensation issues in Illinois and in general as they cover a variety of topics from
the basic mechanisms of the IL WC System and deeper dives into specific areas which every employer may find concern. The presentation will be informational and include question & answer periods to drive the discussion into specific areas of concern an attendee may voice and will include real world case examples of past strategies for success and pitfalls to avoid based upon unfavorable past results.
- Causation and Determination of Workplace relatedness;
- Benefit delivery and appropriate avenues of denial;
- Strategies to Decrease Claim Cost & Improve Outcomes;
- Medication Trends Shaping Workers’ Compensation;
- Subrogation: Identifying Hidden Third Party Liability in Worker’s Compensation Claims.
Continuing Education Offered: 5.0 HRCI submitted for approval, 5.0 SHRM submitted for approval, 5.0 CLE submitted per request prior to event, and 5.0 Workers' Compensation/Safety Compliance credits.