ANNUAL GOLF OUTING - THURSDAY, AUGUST 11, 2022
Known as one of the LARGEST and best outing in the area, our golf outing sold out the last four years! Golfers and friends join us for a fabulous day on the links. It's a relaxed and fun opportunity to be with some of Elgin's biggest hitters from leading businesses. Our outing includes unlimited practice on the putting green and driving range, 18 holes of golf, cart, lunch, games on the course, hole-in-one opportunities, dinner, raffle and golf awards.
EAC's ChamberFest Golf Classic offers marketing and promotional opportunities for your business through sponsorship.
2022 Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Masters - $2,500: INCLUDES FOURSOME PACK, event signage & tee/green sign, eacWeekly eblast banner ad, premier three month website banner placement, four Chambertisements, Chamber member and list of golfers.
- Ace - $1,950: INCLUDES: Foursome, event signage and Tee/Green, eacWeekly ad, premier two-month website banner placement, two Chambertisements, list of golfers
- Eagle - $975: INCLUDES: Golf for two, event signage and Tee/Green sign, two eacWeekly ads, one-month website banner placement.
- Pro Am - $550: INCLUDES Golf for one, event signage, tee/green sign, one eacWeekly ad, website and social media recognition
- Driving Range Sponsor - $350: Sponsor presence at the driving range, signage at the range, website, and social media recognition
- Putting Green Sponsor - $350: Sponsor presence on the putting green, signage on the green, website and social media recognition
- 19th Hole - $1,000: Logo on event signage,1/4 page Chamber newsletter ad, recognition at event, two Chambertisement eblasts
- Tee-Green - $350: Includes sponsor presence at tee/green (giveaways to be approved by Chamber), tee/green sign, social media and website recognition
- Goody Bag sponsorship opportunities: The Golf Committee has put together many opportunities for you to consider sponsoring/donating 120 items in the golf-related goody bag distributed to every golfer. Those items includes: Sleeve of golf balls, cooling towel, ball mark, tees, golf hat or visor, divot repair tool, water bottle, sunscreen, lip balm, bug spray, PPE, etc.
To find out more information, please send an email to email@example.com
We can't wait to share who is supporting the outing and all sponsorships will be recognized at the event and in pre and post-event materials.
- Foursome - $690: Registration fees include unlimited practice on the putting green and driving range, 18 holes of golf and carts for four, lunch, four beverage tickets, games on the course, hole-in-one opportunities, and dinner.
- Individual Golfers - $175 Registration fee includes unlimited practice on the putting green and driving range, 18 holes of golf and cart, lunch, beverage ticket, games on the course, hole-in-one opportunities, and dinner.
- Golfer Improvement Package - Only $20 for two mulligans, one lost ball credit, one hand wedge (toss ball out of troubled area), one move-up hole. There will be no other opportunities on the course to purchase these incentives. Not valid on ANY hole-in-one holes. Value of $35 if purchased separately.
- 50/50 Raffle - We'll split the proceeds with those present and the winner gets 50% of sales of the tickets.
- We are also gratefully accepting $25 gift cards to member businesses for door prizes.