Job title: Production Manager
Cornerstone Partners Horticultural Services Company is a fast-growing organization that offers full-service horticultural and snow/ice management services to commercial and residential customers. Our culture centers around developing long-term working relationships with our customers and our internal teams.
Since our inception in 2006, our motto has been, "It's the little things done exceptionally well that make the big difference." This continues to be the Cornerstone of our organization’s foundation today and has enabled us to differentiate ourselves within the highly competitive industry. Over 70% of new business relationships are generated by client referrals, allowing us to expand our service area beyond the Fox River Valley to multiple suburbs throughout the western suburbs and city of Chicago, along with Wisconsin and Indiana.
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with variety and room to grow, consider a position with us as a Production Manager!
We are looking for a dynamic individual who can lead teams, manage day-to-day operations and collaborate with teammates to complete projects in line with company and industry standards while satisfying our extensive portfolio of clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Leading and managing enhancement and landscape projects
- Survey and assessment of job sites and projects
- Scheduling, assigning and managing crews for both landscape and snow/ice management
- The proper and safe use of industry-wide tools and equipment
- Industry standards for enhancement and installation operations
- Recruitment of labor force, as needed
- Tracking time and material costs per job
To learn more, apply, or obtain a detailed job description for this position, please email Careers@CPHort.com.