TBK Bank, SSB seeks a qualified Commercial Banking professional whose experience and market knowledge would promote serving commercial client banking needs. Primary responsibilities would include the development, supervision, and management of commercial loan, deposit, and treasury management business in the marketplace as well as soliciting cross-sale opportunities for other divisions of the Bank.
The position requires ability to read and interpret financial statements, sell financial products, internally work with underwriting staff, manage a workflow process per Bank policy, make recommendation for loan approvals, and meet goals.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following
- Solicits and interviews applicant and requests information for loan application.
- Analyzes applicant financial status, credit, and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan and submits application to credit analyst for verification and recommendation.
- Identifies loan, deposit, and Treasury Management opportunities.
- Corresponds with or interviews applicant or creditors to resolve questions regarding application information.
- Compiles loan package and facilitates negotiation of loan structure with applicant, including fees, loan repayment options, and other credit terms.
- Approves loans within specified limits or refers loan to loan committee for approval.
- Ensures loan agreements are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Assures timely loan closing and funding activities.
- Monitors credit quality on an ongoing basis.
- Meets established business development goals.
- May be responsible for managing established client relationships.
- Promotes and cross-sells other establishment products and services as appropriate.
- Keeps abreast of loan regulations and compliance issues through formal and informal training.
- Ensures compliance with risk management and relevant banking procedures.
- Be actively involved in the local professional community.
- Adhere to Triumph’s core values
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance preferred or a combination of banking experience and /or degree.
- Five years or more of commercial banking experience.
- Strong credit skills and ability in interpret financial statements.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and much more.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!