TBK Bank, SSB seeks a qualified Commercial Banking professional whose experience and market knowledge would promote serving commercial client banking needs. Primary responsibilities would include the development, supervision, and management of commercial loan, deposit, and treasury management business in the marketplace (generally defined as Northern/Suburban Illinois to Southern Wisconsin to Northwestern Indiana) as well as soliciting cross-sale opportunities for other divisions of the Bank.
The position requires ability to interpret financial statements, sell financial products, internally work with underwriting staff, manage a workflow process per Bank policy, make recommendation for loan approvals, and meet goals.
Position would include experienced administrative support, receiving an existing book of local business deposits and loans to manage, and a strong compensation package including base pay, signing bonus, and incentive compensation with competitive benefits.
||VP, Commercial Banking
||TBK Bank, SSB
||M-F, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM and as necessary
||SVP, Commercial Banking
essential DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Solicits and interviews applicant and requests information for loan application.
- Analyzes applicant financial status, credit, and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan and submits application to credit analyst for verification and recommendation.
- Identifies loan, deposit, and Treasury Management opportunities.
- Corresponds with or interviews applicant or creditors to resolve questions regarding application information.
- Compiles loan package and facilitates negotiation of loan structure with applicant, including fees, loan repayment options, and other credit terms.
- Approves loans within specified limits or refers loan to loan committee for approval.
- Ensures loan agreements are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Assures timely loan closing and funding activities.
- Monitors credit quality on an ongoing basis.
- Meets established business development goals.
- May be responsible for managing established client relationships.
- Promotes and cross-sells other establishment products and services as appropriate.
- Follows loan regulations and compliance issues through formal and informal training.
- Be actively involved in the local professional community.
- Adhere to Triumph’s core values
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance preferred or a combination of banking experience and /or degree.
- Five years or more of commercial banking experience a plus.
- Strong credit skills and ability in interpret financial statements.
skills and abilities Required
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and with support staff.
- Solid working computer knowledge with diverse technological experience.
SALARY AND EMPLOYMENT
- Pay range dependent on skill level
- Sign-on bonus.
- Competitive benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental, PTO, 401K (with 4% match), and ESPP
- Eligible for incentive compensation.
HOW TO SUBMIT A RESUME
Qualified candidates, please apply online at https://www.tbkbank.com/joinourteam/
Given candidate interest in this position, we may only be able to contact qualified candidates. Thank you in advance for understanding if we do not contact you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Triumph Bancorp, Inc. and its subsidiaries, provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
ABOUT TBK Bank, SSB
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.