PROJECT FOREMAN WANTED
Since 1984, Lincoln Company LLC., a specialty grouting contractor, has been performing various types of soil stabilization and infrastructure repairs throughout Chicagoland. We are seeking experienced individuals to join our team in the commercial and municipal infrastructure remediation, water cut-off and ground modification.
Ideal candidates will have experience in two or more of the following areas: polyurethane grouting, epoxy injection, concrete repair, slab raising, waterproofing, and soil grouting. Successful applicants must have a valid driver’s license, a good safety record, be in good health, thrive in a team environment and be able to work out of town occasionally for short periods of time as projects may require. Successful applicants are dependable, have strong leadership skills and willingness to learn and adapt.
Starting pay $24-$28 per hour, full-time, based on skills and experience.
· Review field file with construction manager to understand job requirements for materials and installation.
· Ensure materials, equipment and labor are appropriately scheduled and arrive on time.
· Track employees daily labor hours.
· Responsible to make sure Company policies and Safety policies are followed.
· Assign duties and responsibilities to individuals based on their capabilities and skills.
· Track project expenses weekly.
· Train new employees.
· Concrete patching
· Prioritize daily and weekly jobsite functions.
· Ability to problem solve and exhibit a “Can-Do” attitude.
· Organize and coordinate the daily activities of all crew members, subcontractors, equipment and utilize corrective actions as necessary to keep the project on time.
· 10-hour OSHA Certified Safety Trained or capable of attaining
· Ability to lift 50-75 pounds
· Good driving record
· Reliable transportation
· Pass pre-employment drug test and background check
· Ability to work in confined spaces
· 5 years minimum of construction labor experience operating equipment
· Effectively communicate with customer and fellow employees
· Ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions
· Ability to use common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram
· Ability to operate drills, saws, compressors, pressure washers, skid steel, chipping hammers, calculators, computers, gauges and other equipment as necessary
· Must be a quick learner