We are seeking Event Coordinators to join our team! Come FUN Start Your Career with Main Event Entertainment!
Open availability preferred, as we work on a rotating schedule. Weekdays and Weekends.
- At Main Event we encourage all team members to Have FUN!
- Flexible Schedules = Varies Hours and Days on a rotating basis as business dictates (Morning, Mid Day, Evening, Weekends, and Holidays)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Gaming plus 50% off food and activities
- Rewards for outstanding service
- Growth Opportunities
Our Event Coordinators will:
- Be a brand ambassador for our event clients
- Exceed budgeted sales targets of incoming group sales revenues for the center sales opportunities through conversion of inbound phone calls and upselling sales strategies.
- Embrace Teamworkthrough assisting the Sales Manager in pursuit of quarterly sales plans to maximize corporate and social market segments.
- Build and leverage strong, lasting relationships with internal and external guests.
- Develop as an Event professional by attending and engaging in weekly sales meetings, sharing strategic ideas to enhance the business.
- Run It Like You Own It through enthusiastically communicating with all guests via phone and email. Take ownership of all follow up. Hold yourself accountable for measurable, high-quality, timely results.
Seeking Event Coordinators who:
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- Have the ability to build strong relationships through high level communication skills
- Have a customer focused attitude
- Are proficient in computer software including Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and CRM
- Possess strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to focus under pressure
- Have the ability to work in a high energy, fast pace working environment
- Have a Flexible Schedule as business dictates
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
Please visit our safety website for all COVID-19 related precautions we are taking to keep our employees and guests safe. https://www.mainevent.com/safety/