Grant Reporting Specialist
$1,000 Sign on Bonus
We are looking for a Grant Writing Specialist who exemplifies that mission, and who wants to work for an organization that makes a difference. Are you the right fit?
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for myriad of functions within the Finance Department
- Grant reporting and timely submission of all reports
- Use independent judgement to perform quarterly billing audits
- Responsible for bank deposits of checks and cash receipts
- Maintain purchase order system and assist with agency-wide purchasing
- Assist with analysis of key general ledger accounts, reconciliations, and research variances
- Work with Client Services personnel to understand their procedures in the performance of departmental work
- Works with outside auditors on fieldwork for annual audit
- Respond to AID staff questions/inquiries/notifications on any related matters
- Familiar with State of Illinois payments, reporting, and confirmation procedures
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by VP Finance/CFO
What will you bring to the table?
- Accounting degree preferred
- Familiarity with computerized accounting systems, general office experience.
What will we bring to the table?
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance plan
- Employer-paid short-term & long-term disability plan
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Employer-paid critical illness plan
What are the other requirements?
- Attending in-service trainings, as required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Maintain a Valid Driver’s License
- Maintain the minimum amount of Automobile Liability Insurance
If we seem like a good fit, consider joining our growing team of compassionate, hardworking, and caring individuals, and start your path toward a fulfilling career that you can be proud of.