The MHP is responsible for the implementation of the client’s Individual Plan goals and objectives. The MHP demonstrates this through daily documentation of service provided to each client to whom they are responsible. The MHP will assure client rights and dignity while maintaining a clean and safe environment. Be familiar with and maintain all applicable program and agency regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field preferred
- High School Diploma and 5 years of experience in Social Services
- Experience working with adults with mental illness preferred.
- The use of personal automobile, a valid driver’s license, and the minimum amount of liability insurance as defined by AID’s Personnel Policy.
- Must drive self and clients in personal or agency vehicles.
- Must acquire and maintain certifications in First Aid, CPR, Non-violent crisis intervention training, CEU’s and other relevant trainings
- Overnight, Evening, weekend and holiday hours required
- Covering non-scheduled shifts as needed
- Must be able to drive a passenger vehicle
- May be required to work multiple locations