Manager - Human Resources
$1,000 Sign on Bonus
We are looking for a Manager – Human Resources who exemplifies that mission, and who wants to work for an organization that makes a difference. Are you the right fit?
What will you be doing?
- Manages day-to-day operations of the department including, but not limited to human resource generalist expertise and human resources development activities such as recruitment, risk management, organization development while ensuring regulatory, agency and program compliance
- Work closely with the director of human resources in developing, implementing and evaluating ongoing HR policies, programs, functions and activities and will support and provide back-up for all human resource functions
What will you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources management or related Human Resources field
- HRCI and/or SHRM Certified Professional in Human Resources preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in Human Resources required
- Two (2) years’ experience in supervisory/management capacity required
- Prior payroll and benefits management experience preferred
What will we bring to the table?
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance plan
- Employer-paid short-term & long-term disability plan
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Employer-paid critical illness plan
What are the other requirements?
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Working knowledge of state and federal labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of State, Federal and AID regulations/rules/policies and procedure.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and use of personal automobile
- Ability to respond to common function inquiries or complaints. Ability to effectively present information.
- Demonstrate knowledge, values, skills and attributes to work appropriately in cross-cultural situations
- Communicate effectively to facilitate interactions with individuals from diverse backgrounds
If we seem like a good fit, consider joining our growing team of compassionate, hardworking, and caring individuals, and start your path toward a fulfilling career that you can be proud of.