Tool Room Machinist
• Job Type: Full-time Pay: $16.00 - $28.00 per hour Benefits: 401(k) 401(k) matching Dental insurance Disability insurance Employee assistance program Health insurance Life insurance Paid time off Tuition reimbursement Vision insurance Schedule: 8 hour shift Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred) Experience: CNC: 1 year (Preferred) License/Certification: Journeyman License (Preferred) Work Location: One location Work Remotely: No Show more
• Five or more years of experience in a tool room environment performing machinist duties Ability to stand for extended periods of time as required.
• SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES Operates all conventional tool room equipment such as lathes, mills, grinders, saws, etc.
• POSITION OVERVIEW This work is for a formally trained, highly skilled craftsman.
• Responsible for all tooling in final assembly and trouble shooting.
• The work requires an individual with experience in the manufacture of close tolerance multi-stationed progressive metal forming dies.
• Possess physical strength to be able to handle die parts, use hand tools, move material in and out of lathes, mills, etc.
• Proficient with all standard precision measuring equipment and instruments