Lincoln Company LLC, a Specialty Grouting Contractor located in West Chicago, is searching for a bi-lingual Marketing Assistant. This position will begin as part-time and may transition to full-time in the future. The Marketing Assistant will work for Lincoln Company, but will also be involved in special projects for the company owner’s other ventures.
MUST BE FLUENT IN SPANISH – reading, writing, and translation.
Applicants need to have experience in the following categories:
• PowerPoint Presentations
• Webpage Design
Experience in some of the following categories would be beneficial:
• Human Resources
• QuickBooks Online
• Construction Project Experience (certificates of insurance, lien waivers, AIA documents, etc.).
• Employee Training
• Administrative Tasks
• Reports directly to Manager, but will also back up the Office Manager.
• Translation (English to Spanish, Spanish to English), both written and verbal.
• Assist with marketing, public relations, website and proposal coordination.
• Booking and scheduling domestic and international travel (flights, hotels, transportation, etc.).
• Maintain an organized filing system (both paper and electronic).
• May be required to report to two locations (West Chicago, Geneva).
• Create and maintain contact lists and calendars.
• Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• High School graduate.
• MS Office proficient.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
• A somewhat flexible schedule (during normal business hours).
Compensation: $19.00 per hour.
Interested applicants are required to present a resume along with a cover letter in both English and Spanish.