Bilingual Intake Clerk/Medical Assistant
Well Child Center (WCC) is an Elgin based nonprofit dedicated to improving the lives of children and families through education, counseling, and services in nutrition and pediatric dental health. We are currently seeking an Intake Clerk/Medical Assistant to work in our WIC office.
• Perform clerical procedures including answering telephones, scheduling and confirming appointments, maintaining medical records, processing clients, and data entry.
• Perform clinical procedures including anthropometric measurements and hemoglobin testing via a finger stick.
• Interprets for clients and translates educational/promotional materials.
• Maintains work areas and organizes and stocks supplies.
• Attends monthly staff meeting and in-service programs.
• Must be bilingual.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds.
• Must be able to travel between our 3 Elgin and 1 Carpentersville locations.
• High school diploma or GED.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Nutrition Coordinator, Karen Richards firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 847-930-6716 or stop by our main office at 620 Wing St. in Elgin to request an application.