Case Manager QIDP - Clinical Services
$1,000 Sign on Bonus
We are looking for Case Managers in our Developmental Disabilities department who exemplify that mission, and who want to make a difference in the lives of their clients. Are you the right fit?
AID offers a variety of programs, schedules, and opportunities for advancement. We offer clinical, home-based, and community day program services to clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting clients and their families by providing training to enable self-directed services
- Assisting with the implementation of the Person-Centered Service Plans
- Developing and implementing individual programs to maximize the client’s independent community living skills and inclusion in their community
- Providing documentation on clients in accordance with DHS, CARF, or DPH standards, as applicable
- Advocating for and maintaining rights and privacy of clients that are served
- Providing a positive, professional and safe environment in which to live, learn and work
- Assuring all aspects of community living comply with all applicable Federal, state, and accreditation standards.
What will you bring to the table?
- A bachelor’s degree in a human services field (required)
- Ability to meet qualifications as a QIDP
- Ability to attend and pass DHS-mandated QIDP training within six months of hire
- One year of experience working in the field of developmental disabilities
What will we bring to the table?
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance plan
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability plan
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Employer-paid critical illness plan
What are the other requirements?
- Navigation of stairs
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Ability to provide services in a client’s home
- The use of your personal vehicle or agency vehicles to transport clients
- Maintaining required certifications and other relevant trainings
If we seem like a good fit, consider joining our growing team of compassionate, hardworking, and caring individuals, and start your path toward a fulfilling career that you can be proud of.
Association for Individual DevelopmentNathan Sands