MANAGER OF INTEGRATED SERVICE COORDINATION
Travel: Light to Moderate
Fiscal Year 2020
Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Integrated Service Coordination (ISC) program. This includes clinical supervision and administrative responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for reviewing client charts including LPHA responsibilities as defined in Medicaid Rule 140. Also, responsible for staying up to date with Rule 132.
- Responsible for networking with collaterals to improve clinical services and support the agency’s mission, vision, and values along with program specific values.
- Responsible for maintaining clinical documentation according to agency policy and procedures.
- Provide clinical and/or administrative supervision to direct reporting staff members including: Clinical Care Coordinators, Psychiatric Case Managers and Interns (herein referred to as “staff”)
- Monitor staff direct service expectations and target goals for Tier B clients enrolled ISC program.
- Facilitate problem solving meetings with the ISC team.
- Review and approve time submitted and requests for time off from staff.
- Complete staff evaluations to include 90 day evaluation and yearly performance appraisal.
- Meet on regular basis with Director of Clinical Services regarding issues and policies applicable to the Integrated Service Coordination program.
- Responsible for responding to emergency/crisis situations with active clients and emergency back-up for agency clients.
- Work with Administrative Team in planning and evaluating ISC program and projects
- Responsible for the completion of all agency administrative paperwork, billing, time reporting, expense sheets and any other administrative or agency requested reports.
- Develop program goals for ISC program including Performance Quality Improvement Initiatives
- Responsible for hiring and training of new staff in direct reporting positions and providing on-going training
- Responsible for leading ISC program-related risk management and performance quality improvement activities
- Perform community education and speaking engagements.
- Be available to participate in fundraising/promotional activities sanctioned by our agency.
- Participate in leadership and all agency staff meetings.
- Responsible for collaborating with funding sources regarding outcome measures.
- Attend workshops and training to keep clinical skills and knowledge current and to increase knowledge of program planning, evaluation, management and legal issues.
- Responsible for fulfilling agency requirement of training and documenting all training attended. Must maintain certification in IM+CANS.
- Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of changes that impact the ISC program to include attending trainings and technical assistance calls.
- Review and revise, as necessary, agency forms relating to client and staff working procedures. Also, review and revise as necessary clinical forms, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for promoting collegiality at the workplace by working collaboratively with others.
- Maintain licensure and/or certification that are available and appropriate to educational/ professional background.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This job operates in a professional office environment and in the community including Kane and Kendall County. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Eligible for medical, dental, PTO, holiday pay, flexible spending plan, Simple IRA where agency matches up to 3% of annual salary, flexible scheduling and access to an annual training budget of $125.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field is required. Must meet qualifications of a LPHA as defined by Medicaid Rule 140 (LCSW OR LCPC required).
Experience with case management services and a familiarity with both medical and behavioral services is desirable.
Apply here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/111273/FSA/Manager-of-Integrated-Service-Coordination