Ecker Center for Behavioral Health has a current opening for a PT Psychiatrist with a comfort and understanding of Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT), particularly Suboxone. Come join a caring and dedicated collaborative team!
The provider will work together with the medical director and provide services to clients who are diagnosed with a substance use disorder. Knowledge of how to perform psychiatric evaluations and Suboxone inductions, is a requirement.
- Active DEA-X waiver for buprenorphine / Suboxone
- Active Illinois MD license
- Previous experience in addiction medicine. Preferably Suboxone
- Perform Suboxone inductions, prescribe as needed and follow up evaluations
- Must be comfortable working with substance use population
- Responsible for completing all documentation/charting in a timely manner
Ecker Center is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.