We are hiring!
Fox Valley Fire & Safety compensates their employees by providing exceptional benefits and flexibility within. Listed below is a wide range of benefits offered to employees, in addition to their market-competitive salaries.
- Health Insurance options of PPO, HMO, and HDHP/HSA
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Legal Shield / ID Shield
- IRS Section 125 Tax Savings Election
- 401K Plan – Fox Valley Fire & Safety matches a percentage of savings into this account based upon specific information provided
- 100% Employee Owned – ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Continuing Education Assistance Programs
- The Dale Tatge Memorial Scholarship Program was established in memory of Dale Tatge, co-founder, to encourage professional development at Fox Valley Fire & Safety.
- Fox Valley Fire & Safety offers a tuition assistance program to encourage professional development for eligible employees who complete job-related courses.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Discounts
- Uniforms, as it may apply
- Company Clothing Discounts
- Company Vehicle, as it may apply
Equal Opportunity Employer AA M / F / Vet / Disability
Fox Valley Fire & Safety is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Please follow the links below for additional information.
View the OFCCP EEO is the Law Poster by clicking on this link click here now (PDF-87KB)
View the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement by clicking on this link click here now (PDF-138KB)
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision Poster by clicking on this link click here now (PDF-98KB)