Advocate Sherman Hospital
Advocate Sherman Hospital is a community hospital that has provided high-quality, compassionate health care to the patients and communities of Chicago’s Northwest suburbs for more than 125 years. Advocate Sherman has received the American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC) Magnet® designation in nursing – the nation’s highest designation in nursing excellence, plus was recently recognized in Watson Health’s 100 Top Hospital’s with Everest distinction for most improvement in 5 years with national best standards. Advocate Sherman has invested more than $75 million in new medical technology and facilities to offer the most advanced, cutting edge care close to home, including the latest advancements in minimally-invasive technology like robotic-assisted surgery, radiation, interventional radiology and brain, neck, and spine. Advocate is part of Advocate Aurora Health, the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the United States. We help people live well.
JobsMember Job Board LinkCategory: HealthcareAs part of Advocate Health Care, you'll join a team that's focused on improving, excelling and building a better tomorrow. Together, we'll find new ways to achieve life-changing results for our patients and the communities we serve. This is your chance to launch a rewarding career with endless potential. How will you make the most of it? The power is yours.
ContactPhone:(847) 742-9800Fax:(224) 783-3002
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Jennifer BensonMgr of Public AffairsPhone: (224) 783-8427
- Ms. Joette CastroAdministrative Assistant IIPhone: (224) 783-8004
- Mr. Robert CastroProduction retail supervisorPhone: (847) 742-9800
- Ms. Mari DuchajAdmin Asst to PresidentPhone: (224) 783-8002
- Ms. Cheri GollVP Chief NursePhone: (847) 742-9800
- Mr. Tate KiefferStrategic Staffing ConsultantPhone: (224) 783-2159
- Mr. Matt PattelliVP Human ResourcesPhone: (847) 742-9800
- Luisa VelazquezManager Family Birthing CenterPhone: (847) 742-9800