Caring Farewells Funeral Designers
- Funeral, Monuments & Services
I provide personalized funeral, celebration of life, and memorial services for families, most of whom consider themselves spiritual but not religious, providing an in-depth understanding of faith traditions, and humanist, atheist and civil practices, in styles ranging from traditional to ultra-contemporary.
My handling of all details of the service allows you, your family and friends to participate fully in the healing and closure the service provides. I will:
Meet with family to discuss your vision for the service
Meet with family and friends at key moments and visitation for prayer or encouragement
Coordinate services with your funeral home
Prepare a personalized order of service with fond stories, memories and personalized eulogy
Officiate at the service, at graveside service or scattering of ashes
Credentials: Commissioned multifaith Spiritual Director
Masters Degree in Pastoral Care and Theology from Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago
I also provide pre-planning options for services, including the writing of the eulogy and selection of readings and music, which may be kept with any other funeral home pre-planning materials.
PET MEMORIAL SERVICES
Your pet shares your life, your home, and always your heart. Depending upon your needs, I:will meet with you to hear the life story of your pet, the love you shared, the special times you had together; design and officiate a dignified and compassionate service and eulogy filled with favorite stories;provide a special service as they are laid to rest or their ashes are scattered.
- Funeral, memorial, and celebration of life services. Graveside for interment, inurnment,entombment, scattering of ashes.
- Traditional and contemporary service designs for religious, non-religious, civil, humanist, and atheist services
- Personalized, compassionate, and dignified services reflecting your wishes and the wishes of your loved one
- Funeral service preplanning
- Pet memorials and celebrations of life, personalized and compassionate
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Michael J MurschelFuneral Celebrant /Designer | Spiritual DirectorPhone: (224) 577-8338Cell Phone: (224) 577-8338