Fabricators and Manufacturers Association, Int'l.
The Fabricators & Manufacturers Association, International® (FMA) is a professional organization with more than 2,500 individual and company members.
FMA brings metal fabricators and equipment manufacturers together through technology councils, educational programs, networking events, and FABTECH®, the industry’s leading trade show.
The Mission of FMA:
To advocate for the growth and sustainability of the North American metal processing, forming, and fabricating industries.
The Foundation of FMA
Nuts, Bolts & Thingamajigs, our charitable foundation, strives to engage, nurture and excite individuals of all ages in the pursuit of careers in manufacturing by providing manufacturing camps and scholarships.
The official publications of FMA
- The FABRICATOR®
- The Tube & Pipe Journal®
- STAMPING Journal®
- Practical Welding Today®
- The Fabricator® en Espanol
- Canadian Metalworking
- Canadian Fabricating & Welding
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Edward DernulcDirector-FoundationPhone: (815) 399-8700
- Mary DiamondSocial Media Lead2135 Point BlvdElgin, IL 60123Phone: (815) 227-8275
- Ms. Nancy HattenExec. Asst. to the President & CEO2135 Point BlvdElgin, IL 60123Phone: (815) 227-8238
- Maureen MooreDirector of MarketingPhone: (815) 227-8204
- Ms. Maurine SemevolosVice President of Human ResourcesPhone: (815) 227-8276
- Patrick SimonDirector, Education and MembershipPhone: (815) 227-8213
From I-90, take the Randall Rd exit and turn north at light. Turn right at Point Blvd. Follow Point Blvd to the circle drive and turn right into the drive next to the sign for 2135 Point Blvd.