Hoffer Plastics Corporation
- Plastic Products - Manufacturer
Hoffer Plastics Corporation has been an industry leader in the custom plastic injection molding since 1953. Family owned and operated, we are known for our quality, diverse product base, and our innate attention to detail. Hoffer has manufactured globally for a broad range of customers including the retail packaging, consumer / industrial, automotive, medical, and appliance industries. We are proud to have been named Plastics News, 2012 Processor of the Year, as well as Loyola University?s 2010 Large Family Business of the Year.
Hoffer Plastics offers its employees competitive salaries with profit sharing bonus opportunities; generous benefit packages including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and vacation; and a safe, healthy work environment.
Hoffer Plastics promotes a drug free environment. A post offer drug screen is required of all new hires before their start date. Hoffer Plastics uses background checks as part of our hiring process. Hoffer Plastics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JobsMember Job Board LinkCategory: ManufacturingGreat jobs, Great people Hoffer Plastics prides itself on the awesome working environment and career culture we provide. Hoffer Plastics offers a variety of opportunities for those interested in starting, or continuing a career in plastic injection molding. Some of the open positions that Hoffer Plastics has available are listed below. Click on the links to view more information about each ...read more
ContactPhone:(847) 741-5740Fax:(847) 741-2675
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Michelle Chambers, HRDirector of Human ResourcesPhone: (847) 717-5675
- Mr. Tom DevensDirector of Supply Chain ManagementPhone: (847) 741-5740
- Laura FrechAccounts Payable ClerkPhone: (847) 741-5740
- Mr. James HarrisDirector of EngineeringPhone: (847) 741-5740
- Ms. Paulette JozwiakPhone: (847) 741-5740
- Ms. Gerianne SalzbrunnAdministrative AssistantPhone: (847) 717-5666