Winston Knolls Education Group | School
Winston Knolls will provide the families that need to stay home for extended periods of time access to home learning. Our classrooms utilize many different online academic learning programs such as but not limited to; Raz-Plus, IXL, (and some teachers have free subscriptions for other academic sites which can also be provided). In addition to the online academic programs, our classrooms utilize ClassDojo, a parent-teacher communication and data tracking system that will be used to communicate to parents the expectations for remote learning.
The Winston Knolls School seal and logo symbolizes our vision of individual achievement, independence and learning.
• The lit torch shining at the top of the seal signifies hope and enlightenment for all of our students.
• The circle around the shield represents the commitment and devotion we have to our students and their families.
• The shield in the center of the seal represents protection, life's challenges and dedication to our mission of helping our students and their families achieve the highest quality of life.
• The lion in the top left quadrant signifies strength, courage, dignity and sound judgment in our student's life activities.
• The tree of life in the top right quadrant represents compassion and the growth and achievement of our students.
• The book in the bottom left signifies a commitment to education and learning of academia and life skill components, nurturing students in all aspects.
• The infinity symbol in the bottom right quadrant represents the autism spectrum and the respect that all of our students d
Rep/Contact InfoVal BelmonteKatie Clark
- Phone: (630) 283-3223