MKD Electric is an award winning full-service, national industrial electrical contractor working across the continental U.S. Since MKD’s founding, we have served our clients by being committed to safety, quality, and service, while putting added emphasis on development of our team members and focusing on being the best place to work in our industry.
With more than 450 employees nationwide, our organization is focused on adding sustainable growth across a variety of industrial and electrical industries and continuing to expand our capabilities. Today, we currently specialize in: MEP Engineering, Electrical Testing, Industrial Controls Systems, Electrical Construction, Instrumentation, Emergency Service, Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance. In that growth, we are also fiercely dedicated to providing our employees a career path that offers personal growth, on-the-job skills development and continuing education and training.
As we continue to grow, we welcome innovative, hard-working, quality people who want to make a difference and be part of the MKD family.
The coordination of all of the daily activity of the Service Department including receiving incoming service requests from customers and Project Managers, coordinate all service scheduling with customers and/or Project Managers, dispatch service personnel on all service related Work Orders and Jobs, create all Service Department Work Orders and Jobs in the system, follow up at the completion of service work with customers, close out and bill all Work Orders and Jobs in the system and provide administrative support to all Service Department personnel.
- Receive all incoming calls for service requests during business hours.
- Review service requests with Service General Foreman to confirm proper technician is assigned to service calls and jobs.
- Schedule all service calls and jobs the with customer.
- Coordinate all pre-job/post-job needs for materials and equipment with/for the Project Manager.
- Create all Work Orders and Jobs in Spectrum.
- Maintain Dispatching Schedule in Spectrum with pending service activity.
- Follow up with customer on all completed work.
- Close out, review, and bill all Service Department Work Orders and Jobs in Spectrum.
- Follow up on all past due invoices for Service Work Orders and Service Jobs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some related college preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience required. General accounting, business-to-business scheduling, and/or office management experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office required.