Case Manager QMHP - Behavioral Health Group & Individual Services Counselor
$1,000 Sign on Bonus
We are looking for a Behavioral Health Group & Individual Services Counselor-Case Manager QMHP Woodstock, IL who wants to make a difference in the lives of their patients. Are you the right fit?
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the provision of psychosocial rehabilitation groups, therapy groups, individual counseling, skills training and case management services to a caseload of clients who are diagnosed with persistent mental illness.
- Provide services to clients in group and individual treatment settings.
- Expected to work with a team of service providers within the agency and throughout the social service community to ensure that all needs of clients are met
What will you bring to the table?
- Master’s Degree in Human Service Field required
- Licensed or license pending
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in the behavioral health field
What will we bring to the table?
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance plan
- Employer-paid short-term & long-term disability plan
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Employer-paid critical illness plan
What are the other Requirements?
- Flexibility to work evening hours
- Use personal automobile
- Maintaining valid Illinois driver's license
- Acquire and maintain all required certifications and other relevant trainings
If we seem like a good fit, consider joining our growing team of compassionate, hardworking, and caring individuals, and start your path toward a fulfilling career that you can be proud of.