CCSi is the Customer's Center for Solutions Integration. We're responsible for designing, programming, optimizing, testing, and the demonstration of two-way mobile radio systems. These system demonstrations are performed in front of our customers before they accept delivery of the system.
- Be an active member of a team of developmental engineers, systems engineers, system technicians, and field personnel to understand, design, and test complex communications and information systems to meet customer requirements and schedule deadlines.
- Become familiar with the CCSi workflow processes and procedures to program and integrate equipment for a fully functional system.
- As a system staging engineer be an active participant.
- Driving force behind the implementation, optimization, troubleshooting, testing, and auditing of systems throughout the staging process.
- Provide detailed system design drawings/documentation, as well as hands-on support for systems testing and troubleshooting
- Serve as focal point & catalyst for the resolution of product and system problems in complex communications and information systems
- Develop new methods to improve performance, ease of installation, diagnostics, quality, and cycle time of complex systems
- IT Systems Engineering experience
- Aggressive problem-solving skills and the ability to get things done in a multi-organizational environment.
- Effective communications, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of two-way radio systems, wireless data systems
- LAN/WAN, Windows, and TCP/IP networking skills are required
- Some travel possible.
- VM and OVF high-level working and design knowledge.
- Astro/Mototrbo Motorola Communication systems experience is desired
- LTE, P25, Tetra knowledge is helpful
- Selected individual must be able to make a 1 time, 6 week International Trip for training shortly after hired
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or IT Networking
Apply here: https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=30162&siteid=5286&jobid=225042#jobDetails=225042_5286